Gate Automation & Access Control
Gate motors have been designed to automate virtually any gate and suit a wide variety of applications. From private residences where the gate is only operated infrequently to large complexes and businesses, where the gate could almost be used constantly.
By adding additional items to your gate automation, you can have functionality far beyond the scope of simply opening and closing your gate, putting control at your fingertips.
Sliding gate motors
MP Fencing will specify the best gate motor for your specifications. Whether it is mainly used for residential and business purposes, where the gate is operated infrequently. Or is used for complexes and businesses, where the gate could be used almost constantly.
Single & Double Leaf Gate Motors
Gate Motors have been designed to automate a wide variety of swing gates, from single light domestic gates to heavy industrial double swing gates.
- Inferred Safety Beams are always recommended with any gate automation to prevent the gate from automatically closing when there is an obstruction in its path.
- An Anti-Theft Bracket is a steel bracket that increases the resistance of the motor against theft.
- Remotes / Transmitters are additional remotes that can be supplied on request.
- Flux SA Loop Detector allows free exit of vehicles from the property.
- Smartguard Keypads are versatile wired or wireless keypads that allow access to pedestrians.
- Gooseneck is a steel pole for mounting intercoms or access control readers.
- Solar supply is an alternative means of powering the system.
- G-Speak GSM-based allows you to use your mobile phone as the intercom handset.
- GSM devices allow for monitoring and activating the motor via your mobile phone from anywhere with 2G GSM network coverage.
- Polophone intercom will enable visitors to communicate with people inside to gain access.
MKll multi-user allows convenient screening of visitors to large residential or business properties.
These electric mag locks come with sturdy mounting hardware. It can withstand up to 600kg of applied force (model dependant), together with your gate motor, forming an ironclad barrier against criminal intrusion.
Models are available for swing gates and sliding gates in both right- and left-hand configurations.
For Inquiries, kindly tap the phone number